The Server 86670 dry dispenser provides full visibility of product through the transparent, 1-liter hopper. Dispensing product in 1⁄4 to 2 ounce portions, the serving size can be adjusted in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. To comply with ADA standards, the lever does not require twisting or tight grasping. It is ideal for dispensing product that is less than 1⁄2 inch diameter and will not clump or melt at room temperature. Refilling the hopper is simple since the lid easily lifts off, while the removable discharge fitting makes it easy to clean. The Server 86670 dry product dispenser is easy to install on vertical surfaces with a mounting bracket.
- 1-liter capacity hopper
- Single stroke dispenses 1⁄4-2 oz. of product in increments of 1⁄8 oz.
- Product is visible through the transparent container
- Should be used to dispense product that will not melt or clump at room temperature and is less than 1⁄2 in. dia.
- Easy to refill with its lift-off lid
- Lever does not require tight grasping or twisting for ADA compliance
- Silicone discharge fitting is removable so it is easy to clean
- Installs easily on vertical surfaces with a mounting bracket
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 411⁄16 in. W x 65⁄16 in. D x 139⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
DPD 1L DRY PRODUCT DISPENSER, single, 1 liter hopper, 13-9/16” x 4-11/16” x 6-5/16”, adjustable portion control (1/4 oz. to 2 oz.), removable silicone discharge fitting, lift-off lid, includes stainless steel wall-mount bracket, clear, NSF, ADA compliant, BPA free, Made in the USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 86670 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||DPD|
|Category||Dry Product Dispenser|