The Server 86312 syrup pump is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and minor damage. It is ideal for dispensing thin product in hot, cold, and ambient temperature applications. A maximum portion of 1 ounce can be reduced in 1⁄8-ounce increments. The Server 86313 syrup pump fits in a 6-inch deep, sixth-size food pan, which is sold separately.
- Compatible with a 6-in. deep, sixth-size food pan (Not included)
- Dispenses syrups, sauces, and other thin product
- Adjust the 1-oz. maximum stroke in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Can be used in ambient, hot, and cold applications
- Corrosion resistant and durable with its stainless steel construction
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 61⁄4 in. x 67⁄16 in. x 71⁄6 in. (Measured above the container)
- NSF certified
FP-1/6 SYRUP PUMP ONLY, 1/6-size, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump, 6" (15.2 cm) deep pan (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 mL) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 86312 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|