The Server 85900 triple well food warmer features a stainless steel construction and fingerprint-resistant brushed finish. Three 5-quart insets hold and warm toppings, soups, chilies, and more. An internal water line prevents it from overflowing. Hinged lids stay upright during ladling and feature a rim that collects moisture to send it back into the food. Pre-calibrated controls ensure accurate heating to this warmer, and the adjustable thermostat are independent for each inset, allowing for different types of food to be held at once. There is a wrap-around heating element for each inset. The Server 85900 triple well food warmer has a temperature range of 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel base construction is easy to clean
- Brushed chrome-like finish resists fingerprints
- (3) 5-qt. insets with hinged lids allow for a variety of food
- Wrap-around heating element for each inset to ensure even heating
- 100-200 degrees F temperature range
- Adjustable thermostat controls are independent for various toppings
- Internal water fill line keeps water from overflowing
- Water from rim returns moisture to food to retain flavor
- Hinge stays upright for easy ladling
- On/Off rocker switch controls the power
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 95⁄8 in. D x 141⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
TRIPLE FS-4 TRIPLE FOOD SERVER, for rethermalization, stainless steel warmer/cooker includes (3) 5 qt. (4.7 L) insets with hinged lids (81050), lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, water-bath wells are controlled by individual adjustable thermostats for accurate heat control, 1500 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 85900 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Insets||3|