The Server 85480 syrup server is constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance. With its brushed finish, the server hides fingerprints to maintain a clean look. Syrup is dispensed through a faucet-style spigot made of black plastic. The server has a 11⁄2-gallon capacity. Product is heated with a 350-watt heating element, and the temperature can be adjusted with the thermostat from 80 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 11⁄2-gal. capacity
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Brushed finish hides fingerprints
- Black faucet-style spigot is made of plastic
- Easily fits on countertops with compact size
- Temperature range: 80-180 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat
- Lock on the thermostat prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to the temperature
- On/off rocker switch controls power
- 350 W, 2.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 81⁄8 in. W x 101⁄2 in. D x 161⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Syrup Server, stainless steel construction, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, spigot style faucet assembly, thermostatically controlled, black plastic faucet, 120 V, 350 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SY|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Type||Pump & Holder|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|