Model 003-85480 - Syrup Server - 1-1/2 gallon
The Syrup Warmer / Server is constructed of stainless steel with a brushed (#4) finish. Traditional faucet style spigot is black plastic. The compact design takes up a minimal amount of counter top space. Capacity is 1-1/2 gallons..
An adjustable thermostat controls a 350 watt heating element pre-calibrated at 140 F. Thermostat lock prevents accidental changes. Power is controlled with a lighted ON/OFF rocker switch.
- All stainless steel construction for durability.
- Holds 1-1/2 gallons in a compact counter top design.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for accurate heat control.
- Adjustable thermostat keeps syrup hot and ready to serve all day - great for hot cider too.
- Lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor.
- Side handle assists in opening lid ergonomically.
- New write-on wipe-off flavor card for flexibility.
- Thermostat lock prevents accidental changes.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Syrup Server, stainless steel construction, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, spigot style faucet assembly, thermostatically controlled, black plastic faucet, 120 V, 350 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SY|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Type||Pump & Holder|