The Server 85340 condiment pump has a slim design, maximizing space on the serving bar for adding an extra flavor. Dispensing thick and particulate product, there is a 11⁄-ounce maximum portion. With gauging collars, the portion can be reduced in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. Product loss is prevented with captured valve balls in the cast valve body. The stainless steel construction of the Server 85340 condiment pump for resistance to corrosion and damage.
- Fits on the 83195 slim, 10-in. deep fountain jar (Not included)
- Slim construction is designed to create space on serving stations to add an extra pump
- Dispenses thick and particulate product
- Stroke yields a maximum portion of 1 oz.
- Gauging collars reduce the portion in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Cast valve pump body prevents loss with captured valve balls
- Made of stainless steel for resistance to impacts and corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄16 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
CP-F SLIM FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a slim, 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included), maximum portion of 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, narrower pump and jar (83182) is designed to add an additional flavor to your existing fountain jar station, NSF
Server 85340 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|