The Server 85070 Advantage™ food warmer is designed to dispense warm fudge and caramel for frozen yogurt and ice cream. The body holds up to two 96-ounce pouches of product and can evacuate nearly 100 percent of the bag to prevent product loss. The amount dispensed by a single stroke of the handle can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments up to 1 ounce.
The Server 85070 advantage fudge server has a stainless steel exterior with a temperature-resistant molded top piece that reduces the risk of injury. The tamper-proof design makes it a great fit for self-serve stations. The dispenser can be turned on and off with a simple rocker switch, and temperature can be adjusted by a knob with markings, making it simple to operate.
- Dispenses fudge or caramel from a 96-oz. pouch
- Dispenses up to 1 oz. and amount can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Warms an extra pouch while serving from the current one
- Includes pump and spout warmer to prevent product from drying out and solidifying
- Tamper-resistant top makes the dispenser well-suited for self-serve stations
- Reduces waste by evacuating up to 96 percent of fudge and 97 percent of caramel
- Stainless steel exterior with brushed finish creates a clean look
- Temperature-resistant molded top reduces the risk of burns
- Easy to operate with the power and temperature controls
- Includes magnetic fudge and caramel graphics to merchandise to customers
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 450 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 915⁄16 in. W x 167⁄8 in. D x 157⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Advantage Fudge Server, with pump and spout warmer, stainless steel housing with ABS lid, thermostatically controlled, pumps direct from airtight Cryovac pouch with fitment, 1 oz per stroke can be adjusted with collars provided, magnetic fudge sign, 120 V, 450 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 85070 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FSAF|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Specialty Options||Heated Spout|
|Type||Pump & Holder|