The Server 84190 syrup server is ideal for keeping sauces and syrups warm on buffet lines and at self-serve stations. With a 3-gallon capacity, this unit keeps product warm for use throughout the day. The thermostat is precalibrated at 140 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent tampering, but it can be adjusted to temperatures between 80 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. To help keep your countertops clean, there is a faucet style spigot that reduces spills. Measuring 97⁄8 inches wide by 9 inches deep, the Server 84190 syrup server takes up a small amount of counter space. With a stainless steel construction, the unit is durable for commercial applications, while the brushed finish hides fingerprints.
- Hold up to 3 gal. of syrup or sauce warm at self-serve stations
- Thermostat is temperature sensing and pre-set at 140 degrees F to prevent unauthorized changes
- Thermostat can be adjusted from 80-180 degrees F to suit different products
- Faucet style spigot keeps dispensing areas clean
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Brushed finish hides most marks from fingerprints
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 350 W, 2.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 97⁄8 in. W x 9 in. D x 195⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Syrup Server, stainless steel construction, 3 gallon capacity, spigot style faucet assembly, thermostatically controlled, black plastic faucet, 120 V, 350 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84190 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SY|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|