The Server 84100 warmer and cooker is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish for durability and a pleasing aesthetic. An 11-quart inset is included to hold soup, chili, chowder, or topping you are serving. The lid stays upright during ladling for simple serving and features a rim that collects moisture and returns it to the food. A handle makes opening the lid easy, and a water fill line helps you prevent water from overflowing.
An adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostat controls the 1500 watt heating element for accurate heating. The temperature settings are marked on thermostat knobs so you can easily choose what temperature you need to heat your food to. The temperature range on the Server 84100 warmer and cooker ranges from 60 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit; a positive On/Off thermostat controls the power.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction makes the warmer sturdier with a polished finish for aesthetics
- Lid stays open during serving for convenience
- Rim on the lid collects moisture and puts it back into the food
- Pre-calibrated, adjustable thermostat controls the heating element
- Temperature settings are marked on the thermostat knob
- 60-200 degrees F temperature range
- On/Off thermostat is positive and controls the power
- Water fill line prevents water from overflowing
- Handle makes opening the lid easy
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 119⁄16 in. W x 13 in. D x 141⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
FS-11 FOOD SERVER SOUP WARMER, for rethermalization, stainless steel water-bath warmer/cooker is thermostatically controlled & includes 11 qt. (10.4 L) stainless steel inset with hinged lid (84149), hinged lid, lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, 120V/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Insets||1|