The Server 84100 food server is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish. An inset and a lid assembly are included, and the lid stays upright while food is served and features a rim that collects moisture and returns it to the food. This water bath warmer/cooker heats frozen product to a serving temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. An adjustable pre-calibrated thermostat controls the 1500-watt heating element. Temperature settings, which are marked on thermostat knobs, range from 60 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermostat is adjustable for accurate heat control. Power is controlled with a positive on/off thermostat. The Server 84100 food server has an 11-quart capacity to hold whatever food you are going to heat and is certified by NSF to be a rethermalization unit.
- Constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish for corrosion resistance
- 11-qt. capacity
- Inset and lid assemblies are included
- Lid stays upright while operator is ladling and comes with a rim that returns moisture to the food
- Pre-calibrated thermostat is adjustable for accurate control of the heating element
- Temperature settings are marked on the thermostat knob
- 60-200 degrees F temperature range
- Power is controlled with a positive on/off thermostat
- Overflow accidents are prevented with the water fill line
- Handle makes opening the lid easier
- Certified by NSF as a rethermalization unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 119⁄16 in. W x 13 in. D x 141⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Server, stainless steel construction, thermostatically controlled, complete with 10-1/2" inset and hinged lid, 11 qt capacity, 120 V, 1500 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 84100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-11|