The Server 83920 condiment pump can dispense a maximum portion of 1 ounce, and with gauging collars, portions can be reduced in 1⁄8-ounce increments. This pump fits on the 2.5-quart vegetable inset, which is sold separately. Thick product like condiments, as well as particulate dressings and relishes can be dispensed with this pump. To prevent product loss, there are captured balls in the cast valve body. Since the Server 83920 condiment pump is made of stainless steel, it is durable and resistant to corrosion. Cleaning brushes are included to make it easy to maintain the pump.
- 1-oz. maximum dispensing portion
- Portion reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Pumps from the (81066) 2.5-qt. vegetable inset (Sold separately)
- Ideal for thick product like condiments and particulate product like dressings and relishes
- Product loss is prevented with captured balls in the cast valve body
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for constant use
- Pump maintenance is easy with cleaning brushes
- Fits in a 5-in. cutout
- Overall Dimensions: 55⁄8 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H (Includes only the height above the container)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-5 CONDIMENT PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 2-1/2 qt (2.4 L) vegetable inset (81066), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, inset not included, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83920 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-5|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|