The Lakeside 83200 condiment syrup pump is designed to be used with 4-quart insets. The pump is constructed of heavy duty stainless steel and is easy to clean. With a single stroke, the Lakeside 83200 condiment syrup pump serves up to 1 ounce of product, and increments can be adjusted in 1⁄8 ounce. The pump is suited to dispense thick items such as dessert sauces or dressings. Cleaning brushes are included to easily clean the pump.
- Designed for 4-qt. inset (Sold separately)
- Perfect for dispensing thick and particulate products
- Single pump dispenses up to 1 oz. and the amount can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Welded stainless steel construction makes the unit durable
- Cleaning brushes are included
- NSF certified
CP-6-1/2 CONDIMENT PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 4 qt (3.8 L) vegetable inset (81031), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, inset not included, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-6 1/2|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|