The Server 83130 condiment dispenser fits on the manufacturer's 1-gallon food container and dispenses product from it. This pump is designed to pump thick and particulate product. Its stainless steel construction is heavy duty and will not easily damage. Product loss is reduced thanks to the captured valve balls in the cast valve body. The pump on the Server 83130 condiment dispenser increases portions in 1⁄8-ounce increments up to 1 ounce.
- Dispenses thick and particulate product
- Fits on manufacturer's 1-gal. food containers to pump directly from the can
- Lid fits on 89, 110, and, 120 mm. jar openings
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability
- Loss of product is prevented with the cast valve body and captured valve balls
- 1-oz. maximum portion reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- 2 cleaning brushes are included for maintaining the pump
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. L x 31⁄2 in. W x 43⁄8 in. H (H is measured above container)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-G GALLON JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump and lid for use with 1 gallon (3.8 L) jar, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, to assure a proper fit, measure the outside diameter of the jar opening, diameter over threads: 3-1/2" (89 mm), lid is non-threaded, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83130 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-G 89|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|