The Server 83110 condiment pump can be used to dispense thick and particulate product such as sauces, condiments, dressings, and even some relishes. Its maximum 1-ounce portion reduces in increments of 1⁄8 ounce with gauging collars. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the pump resists corrosion, while the captured balls in the cast valve body help prevent product loss. The Server 83110 condiment pump fits on 1-gallon food containers with 120 millimeter threads.
- 1-oz. stroke portion can be reduced with gauging collars in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Ideal for thick and particulate product
- Captured balls in the cast valve body prevent product loss
- Stainless steel pump resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Cleaning brushes help users maintain cleanliness
- Fits on 1-gal. food containers with 120 mm. threads
- Overall dimensions: 43⁄4 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on pumps is available in the Server dispensers article.
CP-G GALLON JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump and lid for use with 1 gallon (3.8 L) jar 4-13/16" (120 mm) diameter over threads, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, to assure a proper fit, measure the outside diameter of the jar opening, lid is non-threaded, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 83110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CP-G 120|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|