The Server 82520 fountain jar pump is designed to serve thin product like syrup. It easily fits in countertop cutouts, and its extended discharge tube provides space to place cups and bowls beneath the spout. Constructed of stainless steel, the Server 82520 condiment dispenser pump resists corrosion and minor damage. The pump yields up to 11⁄4 ounces per stroke. Product amount can be reduced in 1⁄8-ounce increments.
- Can be used with drop-in fountain jars
- Extended discharge tube provides room for cups and bowls to fit under the spout
- Minor damage resistance is provided by its stainless steel construction
- Serves 11⁄4 oz. per stroke
- Product amount is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Captured valve balls prevent product loss
- Designed for serving thin product like syrups
- Ideal for items served at cold or ambient temperature
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 91⁄4 in. x 41⁄2 in. x 71⁄8 in.
- NSF certified
FPV-DI FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, vertical, drop-in, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pumps have a higher discharge tube for dropping into countertop and fit a 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump and jar (82557) are typically dropped in a bar or rail, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82520 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FPV-DI|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|