Model 82520 - FPV-DI Fountain Pump Drop-In- Horizontal Rail, Deep Jar
Constructed of stainless steel with a rugged cast valve body and welded construction. Fountain pump and jar can be dropped in a counter or place in a Syrup Rail or Insulated serving Bar for counter-top use.
Horizontal rail pumps are designed to pump from a standard deep fountain jar.
Each stroke yields a maximum of 1-1/4-ounce. Gauging collars are supplied to reduce yield in 1/4-ounce increments. Fountain jars not included.
- Durable stainless steel construction for long life.
- Pump design prevents loss of valve balls.
- Fits standard fountain jars.
- Maximum stroke yields 1-1/4-ounce.
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in 1/4-ounce increments.
- Two cleaning brushes included for pump maintenance.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Fountain Pump Drop-In, stainless steel construction, for dispening syrups and toppings from 10" fountain jars in horizontal rails, dispenses 1-1/4 ounce per stroke, can be adjusted with collars provided, NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82520 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FPV-DI|
|Category||Condiment Dispenser Stations|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|