The Server 82130 fountain pump serves 1-ounce portions of syrups, toppings, and more from a 2-quart jar. The gauging collars make it easy to reduce the maximum portion in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. It is safe in ambient, hot, and cold temperature applications. Constructed of stainless steel, the Server 82130 fountain pump is durable for commercial use and resistant to corrosion. It is certified to be cleaned in place.
- Serve a 1-oz. maximum portion of syrups and toppings
- Gauging collars easily reduce the portion amount in increments of 1⁄8 oz.
- Works with a 2-qt. fountain jar (Not included)
- Can be used in hot, ambient, and cold applications
- Certified for the clean-in-place method
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H (Dimensions are measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Fountain Pump, stainless steel construction, for dispensing syrups and toppings from 7" fountain jars in horizontal rails, dispenses 1-1/4 ounce per stroke, can be adjusted with collars provided, NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82130 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FP-200V|
|Category||Condiment Dispenser Stations|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|