The Server 82070 syrup pump is designed to dispense thin product and can be used for ambient or cold applications. Durability and strength are provided by the stainless steel construction. The maximum yield is 11⁄4 ounces, and it can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments. The Server 82070 syrup pump is made to be used with a 31⁄2-quart fountain jar.
- Pump is designed for a 31⁄2-qt. fountain jar (not included)
- 11⁄4-oz. maximum yield is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Designed for thin product like oils, syrups, and sauces
- Can be used in ambient or cold applications
- Certified for the clean-in-place wash method
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- BPA free
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 51⁄8 in. H (measured above the countertop)
- NSF certified
FP FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, Slanted, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump and jar (82557) are typically dropped in a bar or rail, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82070 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FP|
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|