Manufactured by Server Products, this fudge server with pump is made of stainless steel construction with a polished finish. The power is controlled with an on/off rocker switch, and heat can be adjusted from 100 to 200 degrees F. The amount of product dispensed per stroke can be adjusted in increments of 1/8 ounce.
- Amount dispensed per stroke is adjustable in increments of 1/8-oz, with a maximum of 1-oz.
- 500 watt heating element for reliable heating and holding
- Temperature control between 100 - 200 Degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled for accurate temperatures
- Dispenses from no. 10 can or 3-qt. steel jar (not included)
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 500w
- NSF Certified and UL Listed
FSP FUDGE SERVER WITH PUMP, stainless steel water-bath warmer dispenses directly from 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or food manufacturer’s #10 can, pump yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, when dispensing potentially hazardous foods, a spout warmer is required, jar not included, (500W/120V), NSF & C-UL-US LISTED
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server Products 82060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PSP|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Type||Pump & Holder|
Server Products 82060 Customer Reviews
"perfect for my space"