Serve quality, warm fudge and other toppings with this warmer from Server Products. With one side suitable for pumping and the other suitable for ladling, this warmer will provide the right amount of toppings for a variety of applications like toppings for sundaes, caramel dip for apples, and cheese for nachos. This fudge server’s stainless steel construction makes it rugged and easy to clean.
- Brushed finished stainless steel
- 1 pump and 1 ladle dispense from stainless steel jars or #10 cans (not included)
- 2 Adjustable, precalibrated thermostats control individual 500W heating elements
- Temperatures range from 100-200 degrees F
- On/Off rocker switch
- Lift-off lid for easy ladling
- Rugged, cast valve body pump
- Maximum stroke yields 1 oz., adjustable in 1/4-oz. increments
- 1-oz., 10-in. ladle included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1000W, 8.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 72-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-in. W x 13-1/2 in. D x 15-5/16 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Twin Fudge Server, with pump and ladle, stainless steel construction, separate thermostatically controlled wells, pump / ladle direct from #10 cans or 003-94009 stainless steel jars, 120 V, 1000 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 81290 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS/PSP|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Type||Pump / Ladle|