This twin pump topping dispenser from Server allows the operator to set the amount dispensed with each pump stroke in 1/8 ounce increments, with a maximum of one ounce. Heat is distributed evenly through two independantly-controlled water baths, and the unit can accept no. 10 cans or three-quart jars.
- Independant heat contols for setting optimal temperatures
- 100 - 200 degree F temperature range
- Water bath heat prevents scorching and distributes heat evenly
- Pumps directly from no. 10 jar or 3-qt. steel jars (not included)
- Dispense amount can be adjusted from 1/8-oz. to 1-oz. in 1/8-oz. increments
- Rugged, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Includes 2 brushes for cleaning pumps
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 100w, 8.3 A NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- NSF Certified and cULus Listed
Twin Fudge Server, with pumps, stainless steel construction, separate thermostatically controlled wells, pumps directly from #10 cans or 003-94009 stainless steel jars, 120 V, 1000 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server Products 81230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Pump & Holder|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Also Known As||PSP|
Server Products 81230 Customer Reviews