The Server Products 81230 twin pump topping dispenser allows the operator to set the amount dispensed with each pump stroke in 1⁄8 ounce increments, with a maximum of 1 ounce. Heat is distributed evenly through two independently-controlled water baths, and the unit can accept No. 10 cans and Server 94009 stainless steel 3-quart steel jars, both of which are sold separately. The whole unit is constructed of stainless steel with a No. 4 satin or brushed finish. There are two pre-calibrated, adjustable thermostatic controls that have the temperature settings outlined on the knobs and control individual heating elements of 500 watts each. Temperature ranges from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and on/off rocker switches control the power. The Server Products 81230 twin pump topping dispenser can hold and serve two toppings at once.
- Stainless steel construction twin pump topping dispenser with a No. 4 finish
- Independent heat controls for setting optimal temperatures
- 2 adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostats control 2 individual 500-watt heating elements
- Thermostats turn the heating elements on or off to maintain the set temperature and prevent the contents from burning
- Temperature settings from 100-200 degrees F are marked on the thermostat knobs
- On/off rocker switches control the power
- Water bath heat prevents scorching and distributes heat evenly
- Pump design prevents loss of valve balls, which are removable in other dispensers
- Pumps directly from No. 10 can and Server 94009 stainless steel 3-qt. jars (not included)
- Dispense amount can be adjusted from 1⁄8-1 oz. in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Includes 2 brushes for cleaning pumps
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 8.3 A, 72 in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. W x 131⁄2 in. D x 155⁄16 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Twin Fudge Server, with pumps, stainless steel construction, separate thermostatically controlled wells, pumps directly from #10 cans or 003-94009 stainless steel jars, 120 V, 1000 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 81230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PSP|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
Server 81230 Customer Reviews
Write A Review