The Server Products 81140 topping warmer dispenses caramel, fudge, and cheese to accompany desserts and chips. The precision thermostat keeps toppings at consistent temperatures, even as the contents deplete, keeping cheese and sauce from burning. This warmer can be used with a No. 10 can or a Server 94009 3-quart stainless steel jar. The bottom and top of the Server Products 81140 topping warmer are made from black thermoset plastic, so even when they are heated, they keep their shape. The cast valve body pump yields a maximum portion of 1 ounce and adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments. A water bath fill line reduces the risk of overflow accidents. Three magnetic merchandising signs come with the Server Products 81140 topping warmer, including caramel, fudge, and cheese.
- Stainless steel topping warmer
- Black thermoset plastic bottom and top do not change shape when hot
- Adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostat senses the temperature of the topping and turns the heating element on and off as needed
- Wrap-around 500-watt heating element provides even heating and prevents burning
- Heated spout ensures safe temperatures and resists clogging
- Pump design prevents lost valve balls
- Water fill line helps prevent overfilling
- 1-oz. stroke yield can be adjusted in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- 3 magnetic merchandising signs for caramel, fudge, and cheese
- Used with a Server 94009 3-qt. stainless steel jar (sold separately) or a No. 10 can
- External power light indicates when warmer is operating
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 517 W, 4.3 A, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 815⁄16 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 157⁄16 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
FSPW-SS FOOD SERVER WITH PUMP & SPOUT WARMER, for Rethermalization, dispense from a 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or #10 can opposite the instrument panel side, spout warmer ensures safety when dispensing potentially hazardous foods; adjustable thermostat provides accurate heat control, Supreme stainless steel water- bath warmer with black thermoset plastic top and bottom; includes stainless steel pump, pump yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, (3) magnetic merchandising signs: Caramel (86789), Cheese (86787) and Fudge (86788), jar not included, 517 watts, 120V, NSF & cULus listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 81140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FSPW-SS|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz.|
|Specialty Options||Heated Spout|
|Type||Pump & Holder|
Server 81140 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Servers products are excellent quality, the pumps work flawlessly for hot fudge or cheese. Cleans out easily these pumps and warmers are more exp..."
"Servers products are excellent quality, the pumps work flawlessly for hot fudge or cheese. Cleans out easily these pumps and warmers are more expensive but worth the money and made in the USA"