The Server 81140 Supreme™ topping warmer dispenses caramel, fudge, and cheese to accompany desserts and chips. Its precision thermostat keeps toppings at consistent temperatures, even as the contents deplete, so cheese and sauce does not burn. Additionally the spout is heated, so contents do not cool and clog it, and this warmer can be used with a No. 10 can or a 94009 3-quart stainless steel jar. A water bath fill line reduces the risk of overflow.
The bottom and top of the Server 81140 topping warmer are made of black thermoset plastic, so they keep their shape when they are heated. A cast valve body pump yields a maximum portion of 1 ounce and adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments, enabling precise control over the toppings for product consistency. Three magnetic merchandising signs come with the Server Products 81140 topping warmer, including caramel, fudge, and cheese.
- Part of the Supreme series
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel topping warmer
- Black thermoset plastic bottom and top hold shape when hot
- Adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostat senses the temperature and turns the heat on and off as needed
- Wrap-around heating element provides even heating and prevents burning
- Heated spout ensures safe temperatures and resists clogging
- Pump design prevents lost valve balls
- Water fill line helps prevent overfilling
- 1-oz. stroke yield is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- 3 magnetic merchandising signs for caramel, fudge, and cheese
- Used with a Server 94009 3-qt. stainless steel jar (sold separately) or a No. 10 can
- External power light indicates when warmer is operating
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilties
- 815⁄16 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 157⁄16 in. H
- 4.3 A, 517 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can check out our Server Products warmers guide to learn about the different types warming equipment available.
SUPREME™ MERCHANDISING TOPPING WARMER WITH PUMP & SPOUT WARMER, rethermalizing, water-bath warmer, with temperature sensing thermostat and wrap-around heating element, spout warmer (opposite instrument panel side) ensures safety when dispensing potentially hazardous foods like cheese sauce, a full portion yields 1 oz. servings, which can be reduced in 1/8 oz. increments with provided collars, includes magnetic merchandising signs for "Hot Fudge", "Caramel" and "Cheese Sauce", accepts #10 food can, stainless steel jar (94009) or 48 oz. pouched packaging (requires Can2Pouch™ Conversion Kit 81184), food containers, kit and jar sold separately, stainless steel pump, 517 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.3 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
Server 81140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FSPW-SS|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Special Features||Heated Spout|
|Type||Pump & Holder|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|
Server 81140 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Servers products are excellent quality, the pumps work flawlessly for hot fudge or cheese. Cleans out easily these pumps and warmers are more exp..."
"Servers products are excellent quality, the pumps work flawlessly for hot fudge or cheese. Cleans out easily these pumps and warmers are more expensive but worth the money and made in the USA"