The Server 80103 wall mount dry product station holds and dispenses sweeteners in preset portions. It can increase the speed of service in a drive-thru window by eliminating sweetener packets or make self-serve stations friendlier to customers. The station is designed to dispense sugar, Sweet’N Low®, Splenda®, or Equal® sweeteners, with white, pink, yellow, and blue triggers included to denote the item in each tube. The unit also includes brand decals to further ensure the proper sweetener is dispensed each time. The white sugar trigger serves 24⁄5-gram portions, while the pink, yellow, and blue triggers dispense 1-gram portions. The stainless steel rack on the Server 80103 wall mount dry product station mounts easily to walls and other vertical surfaces. It also allows for simple one-handed operation.
- (3) 24-oz.-capacity dispensers
- Dispenses preset portions of standard sweeteners
- Color-coded triggers and decals make it easy to identify common sweeteners: sugar, Sweet’N Low, Splenda, and Equal
- Comes with white, blue, pink, and yellow triggers, allowing you to choose which products to serve and make them easy to identify
- 24⁄5-gm. servings of sugar are portioned by the white trigger
- Pink, yellow, and blue triggers serve 1 gm. of the artificial sweetener
- Stainless steel rack allows for 1-handed operation
- Mounts easily on a wall or other vertical surface
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 1129⁄32 in. W x 51⁄4 in. D x 133⁄32 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SWTS-324 SWEETSTATION™, 24 OZ TRIPLE, wall-mount, holds and dispenses sweeteners, preset portions equivalent to common portion packs, comes complete with triple dispenser rack, (4) flavor decals (Sugar, Sweet'n Low®, Splenda® & Equal®), (1) 24 oz InSweeten™ dispenser with 2.8 gram white trigger and (2) 24 oz InSweeten™ dispensers with 1 gram yellow, pink & blue triggers, BPA Free, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 80103 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Server 80103 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"After you fill it with sugar or other power substance you would naturally expect it to be air tight because it would clump up. We'll it's not, an..."
"After you fill it with sugar or other power substance you would naturally expect it to be air tight because it would clump up. We'll it's not, and not only can't you get it out without beating the thing to death but the part where you push the button has a large space there where all elements can enter and when you release the button, all the contents come out on top of the button and then all over the floor. Hello, are you kidding."