The Bissell BGH-19E FMH floor machine is built with a bumper that protects your walls, doors, and baseboards from damage. Since the 6-inch wheels are non-marking, the floors will not easily become damaged. There is a fully adjustable handle, ensuring operators are comfortable during use. The risk of shock is reduced with the non-conductive dual triggers. Scrubbing, shampooing, buffing, and more are possible during business hours and in noise sensitive areas since the machine operates quietly. The aluminum chassis on the Bissell BGH-19E FMH floor machine adds weight to help produce quick results.
- Perfect for bonnet cleaning, shampooing, scrubbing, stripping, and spray buffing
- Operation is quiet for use during business hours
- Polished aluminum chassis adds weight to the machine
- Triple-planetary, high-torque transmission is designed for high demand applications
- Non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
- Interlock switch allows both hands to be in control
- Fully adjustable handle ensures operation is comfortable
- Floors will not get scuffed with the non-marking, 6-in. wheels
- Damage to walls, doors, and baseboards is reduced with the full wrap bumper
- 175 RPM
- Pad measures 19 in. to cover a large area
- 1.5 HP, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMH Heavy Duty Floor Machine, 19" pad size, adjustable handle positions, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, 6" non-marking wheels & full wrap bumpers, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP motor, 175 RPM, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGH-19E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet