The TMRC36 NG radiant-style gas charbroiler is powered by natural gas. This model uses stainless steel radiants to evenly distribute heat up to the grates, which are reversible with different grate thicknesses on each side. The cooking surface is 36 inches wide, with three 30,000-BTU burners creating three 12-inch cooking zones, each with its own control knob. The knobs are protected by a bullnose that blocks spills from reaching the knobs.
The Toastmaster charbroiler includes several features that allow you to set up your charbroiler in the way that best works for your kitchen, including grates that can be adjusted to lie flat or slanted, and adjustable legs for level installation and a comfortable working height. The 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection is a standard size that allows for easy installation. With stainless steel and aluminized steel construction, this charbroiler is durable and resilient so your equipment can serve you for a long time.
- Radiant-style gas charbroiler
- Natural gas powered
- 36 in. wide cooking surface
- Includes (3) 30,000-BTU burners
- Full-width drip pan is removable for easy cleaning
- 5⁄8-in.-thick grates are reversible
- Grates can be set level or slanted
- Bull nose protects knobs from spills
- Stainless steel radiants reflect heat up to the grates
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 261⁄32 in. D x 1515⁄32 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
- Drip pan, rear, and sides made of aluminized steel
- Front and top rail made of stainless steel
- Nickel-plated steel legs
- Stainless steel radiants
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMRC36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|