The TMRC36 radiant-style gas charbroiler is powered by natural gas and uses stainless steel radiants to evenly distribute heat to the grates, which are reversible with different thicknesses on each side. Measuring 36 inches wide with three 30,000-BTU burners, the cooking surface is composed of three 12-inch cooking zones, each with its own control knob that is protected by a spill-blocking bull nose. Stray splatters are caught by a 23⁄4-inch-tall splash around the cooking surface. A water pan collects grease and liquids in the bottom for cleaning.
The Toastmaster TMRC36 charbroiler has adjustable grates that can lie flat or slanted, as well as adjustable legs that keep it level. To facilitate installation, the 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection is a standard size. With its stainless steel and aluminized steel construction, this charbroiler is durable and resilient for a long service life.
- 36-in.-wide cooking surface with 3 burners
- Burners have separate control knobs
- Stainless steel radiants reflect heat up to the grates
- 5⁄8-in.-thick grates are reversible
- Grates have different thicknesses on front and back
- Grates can be set level or slanted
- Bull nose protects knobs from spills
- Full-width drip pan is removable for cleaning
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection
- 90,000 BTU
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Rear and sides made of aluminized steel
- Front, top rail, and pan made of stainless steel
- Nickel-plated steel legs
- Stainless steel radiants
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 26 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- Heats with natural gas
You can learn more about these units in the charbroilers explainer article.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMRC36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|