With a 24-inch cooking surface, the Toastmaster TMRC24 NG charbroiler has two burners, each of which has its own control knob and can put out up to 30,000 BTU per hour. This gives the operator two 12-inch cooking zones for a customizable commercial charbroiler. The 5⁄8-inch-thick grates are also reversible, with varying grate widths on each side, and can be set up to be level or inclined.
This Toastmaster charbroiler uses stainless steel radiants to reflect heat up to the grate. The unit's durable construction includes stainless steel front and top rail and an aluminized steel drip pan, rear, and sides. The drip pan is full-width and easily removable to make cleaning simple. The top rail, or bull nose, serves to protect the knobs from spills and shield the operator from the heat of the grate.
- Radiant-style gas charbroiler
- Powered by natural gas
- 2 burners with individual knob controls
- Each burner puts out 30,000 BTU
- 5⁄8-in. thick grates
- Grates are reversible, with different grate widths on each side
- Grates can be positioned level or slanted
- Stainless steel radiants reflect heat up to the grates
- Steel drip pan, rear, and sides constructed of aluminized steel
- Stainless steel front and bullnose
- Bullnose protects control knobs from spills
- Full-width water pan helps make cleaning easy
- 4-in. nickel plated steel legs are adjustable to help make level installation possible
- Standard 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection for simple installation
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 261⁄32 in. D x 1515⁄32 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
QUIK-SHIP Radiant Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24" wide, heavy duty cast iron cooking surface, reversible grates, adjustable control valve, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel drip tray, rear & sides, 4" nickel plated legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL-EPH (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMRC24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|