This radiant style gas charbroiler from Toastmaster uses 24-inches of cast iron to fire up savory dishes. The 24-in. charbroiler's aluminized outer construction will provide dependable use in high capacity kitchens. The countertop design will make it an easy addition to virtually any cookline.
- 2 stainless steel radiants provide reliability
- Stainless steel bull nose front protects the 2 manual controls
- Reversible cast iron branding grates supply desirable grill marks
- 60,000 BTUs distributed between 2 burners
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 15-15/32 in. H x 26-1/32 in. H
- cULus-Gas Fired and UL-EPH Listed
Griddle, counter top, natural gas, 24" x 27-13/16" x 5/8" thick steel plates, adjustable thermostatic control 150 to 450F, removable drip tray, 4-3/8" stainless steel splash guard, 3-1/4" wide front grease trough, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel rear and sides, adjustable 4" nickel plated steel legs, (units are shipped NAT gas and are supplied with a conversion kit to operate on LP gas), UL Gas Certified & UL Sanitation Listed, 40,000 BTU. NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMRC24 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|