The Toastmaster TMRC24 charbroiler is powered by natural gas but can be converted to LP gas. There is a U-shaped burner every 12 inches, and heat absorbed from these components is radiated to the cooking surface by radiants. The grates are made of cast iron, adjustable to flat or inclined positions, and reversible to suit different applications. Grease splatter and debris is contained to the cooking surface by a 2.75-inch tapered splash guard. With stainless steel top and front panels, the Toastmaster TMRC24 charbroiler resists scratching, bending, and rusting. For additional strength, the side panels support high-volume operations.
- Powered by natural gas
- U-shaped steel burner is placed every 12 in. to provide even heat distribution
- Radiants absorb heat from the burners and radiate it to the cooking surface
- Cast iron grates are adjustable for flat or inclined cooking
- Reversible grates have a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate foods
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guards catch most splatter and debris
- Large-capacity stainless steel water pan covers the full width of the unit
- Bullnose front stays cool to reduce the risk of burns
- Stainless steel top and front panels are strong and corrosion resistant
- Aluminized steel side panels support high-volume applications
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to keep the unit elevated off the countertop
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about the uses, features, and benefits of charbroilers, you can check out our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 24" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMRC24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|