Toastmaster's TMLC58 48-inch charbroiler can grill all of your best meats to perfection. This model has a stainless steel front including a top rail, and operates at 30,000 BTUs per foot. It includes an aluminized steel drip pan, rear and sides, and also has reversible double-branding grates. A full-width water pan makes for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel front with top rail
- Operates at 30,000 BTUs per foot for 120,000 total BTUs
- Built with aluminized steel drip pan, rear and sides for easy cleaning
- Reversible double branding grates with a thin side for searing thick cuts and a thicker side for cooking more delicate items
- Full width water pan makes it easier to clean up drippings
- Adjustable flame control per 12-in. cooking zone
- Includes narrow grates with drain channels
- Includes 1 bag of lava rock per 12-in. section
- Ships for NG with conversion kit for LP
- 4-in. nickel plated steel legs
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 26-1/32 in. d x 15-15/32 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Lava Rock Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" wide, heavy duty cast iron cooking surface, reversible grates, adjustable control valve, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel drip tray, rear & sides, 4" nickel plated legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL-EPH (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
Toastmaster TMLC48 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Large volume caterer said...
"I purchased this 48" charbroil grill because my business needs large volume grilling. This 48" grill is totally unsatisfying for that. Only appro..."
"I purchased this 48" charbroil grill because my business needs large volume grilling. This 48" grill is totally unsatisfying for that. Only approximately 50% of the grilling surface heats up. These 50% are divided in 4 narrow strips leaving 3 strips in between totally unusable. furthermore, since the heated strips are rather narrow, the grill does not heat up evenly & the product end up more like a roast than grilled. All in all a wasted of money & effort."