Toastmaster's TMLC58 48-inch charbroiler can grill all of your best meats to perfection. This model has a stainless steel front including a top rail, and operates at 30,000 BTUs per foot. It includes an aluminized steel drip pan, rear and sides, and also has reversible double-branding grates. A full-width water pan makes for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel front with top rail
- Operates at 30,000 BTUs per foot for 120,000 total BTUs
- Built with aluminized steel drip pan, rear and sides for easy cleaning
- Reversible double branding grates with a thin side for searing thick cuts and a thicker side for cooking more delicate items
- Full width water pan makes it easier to clean up drippings
- Adjustable flame control per 12-in. cooking zone
- Includes narrow grates with drain channels
- Includes 1 bag of lava rock per 12-in. section
- Ships for NG with conversion kit for LP
- 4-in. nickel plated steel legs
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 26-1/32 in. d x 15-15/32 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Lava Rock Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" wide, heavy duty cast iron cooking surface, reversible grates, adjustable control valve, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel drip tray, rear & sides, 4" nickel plated legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL-EPH (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
Toastmaster TMLC48 Customer Reviews
"I purchased this 48" charbroil grill because my business needs large volume grilling. This 48" grill is totally unsatisfying for that. Only approximately 50% of the grilling surface heats up. These 50% are divided in 4 narrow strips leaving 3 strips in between totally unusable. furthermore, since the heated strips are rather narrow, the grill does not heat up evenly & the product end up more like a roast than grilled. All in all a wasted of money & effort."