The Toastmaster TMLC48 charbroiler has cast iron grates that adjust to sit in flat or inclined positions. They can also be reversed to a thin side – which is perfect for searing – or thick side for preparing delicate products. Every 12 inches, there is a U-shaped burner for even and consistent heat. Heat is diffused across the surface by lava rocks that impart flavors and aromas to the product.
Tapered splash guards are built into the unit to reduce messes on the countertop. The stainless steel water pan covers the full width of the charbroiler and can accommodate a large capacity. A bullnose design is incorporated into the front panel to protect the operator against burns. Made of aluminized and stainless steel, the Toastmaster TMLC48 charbroiler is durable for use in high-applications and corrosion resistant. It is elevated to a comfortable working height by 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Powered by natural gas
- U-shaped steel burner is spaced every 12 in. to evenly distribute heat
- Lava rocks diffuse heat consistently across the cooking surface
- Lava rocks give the product additional flavor by absorbing grease and vaporizing it into the food
- Cast iron grates can be positioned for level or slanted grilling
- Grates reverse to a thin side for searing or thick side for delicate items/li>
- Tapered splash guards measure 2.75 in. tall to contain messes
- Full-width stainless steel water pan holds a large capacity
- Bullnose front stays cool to protect the operator from burns
- Stainless steel top and front resist rust and facilitate cleaning
- Aluminized steel sides add strength and corrosion resistance
- 4-in. legs adjust to keep the unit at the perfect working height
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- Replacement lava rock is available
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our charbroilers buyers' guide goes over some of the features of commercial charbroilers.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMLC48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
Toastmaster TMLC48 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Large volume caterer said...
"I purchased this 48" charbroil grill because my business needs large volume grilling. This 48" grill is totally unsatisfying for that. Only appro..."
"I purchased this 48" charbroil grill because my business needs large volume grilling. This 48" grill is totally unsatisfying for that. Only approximately 50% of the grilling surface heats up. These 50% are divided in 4 narrow strips leaving 3 strips in between totally unusable. furthermore, since the heated strips are rather narrow, the grill does not heat up evenly & the product end up more like a roast than grilled. All in all a wasted of money & effort."