This heavy duty 36-in Charbroiler by Toastmaster uses lava rock and natural gas to provide the signature flavor customers demand. Reversible grates and adjustable controls provide precision cooking for your high-output kitchen. The heavy-duty cast iron cooking surface will also create beautiful grill marks on your meats and vegetables.
- 36-in. wide charbroiling surface
- 3 bags of lava rock included
- Full width water pan for easy cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs are nickel plated for strength
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and a standing pilot
- Ships for NG and is field-convertible to LP with supplied conversion kit
- 90,000 BTUs NG
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 15-15/32 in. H x 26-1/32 in. L
- cULus-Gas and UL-EPH Listed
Lava Rock Charbroiler, counter top, gas, 36" wide, heavy duty cast iron cooking surface, reversible double branding grates, adjustable control valve, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel drip tray, rear & sides, 4" nickel plated legs, UL, NSF4, 90,000 BTU. NG.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC36 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|