The Toastmaster TMLC36 charbroiler is powered by natural gas and convertible to LP gas with the included kit. A U-shaped steel burner is placed every 12 inches, and heat is diffused across the cooking area by lava rocks. The rocks absorb and vaporize grease, imparting more flavors than radiants. Designed to support different applications, the cast iron grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions and reversed to different sides for searing or cooking delicate products. Splash guards are integrated into the Toastmaster TMLC36 charbroiler, catching grease splatter and simplifying the cleanup process.
- Powered by natural gas
- U-shaped steel burner every 12 in. provides even, consistent heat
- Lava rocks are used to diffuse heat across the cooking area
- Lava rocks impart flavors by absorbing and vaporizing grease
- Cast iron grates are adjustable to flat or inclined positions
- Grates reverse to a thin side or thick side for different applications
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guards catch food debris and grease splatter
- Full-width stainless steel water pan has a large capacity
- Bullnose front stays cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns
- Stainless steel top and front construction are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Aluminized steel sides support high-volume applications
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to elevate the unit to an ideal working height
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- Replacement lava rock is available for Toastmaster units
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about charbroilers and their features in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMLC36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|