This heavy duty 36-in Charbroiler by Toastmaster uses lava rock and gas (ships for NG with LP conversion kit) to provide the signature flavor customers demand. Reversible grates and adjustable controls provide precision cooking for your high-output kitchen. The heavy-duty cast iron cooking surface will also create beautiful grill marks on your meats and vegetables.
- 36-in. wide charbroiling surface
- 3 bags of lava rock included
- Full width water pan for easy cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs are nickel plated for strength
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and a standing pilot
- Ships for NG and is field-convertible to LP with supplied conversion kit
- 90,000 BTUs NG
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 15-15/32 in. H x 26-1/32 in. L
- cULus-Gas and UL-EPH Listed
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|