The Toastmaster TMLC24 NG gas charbroiler uses lava rock to radiate heat evenly up toward food, which cooks on a grate. Two bags of lava rock are included with the purchase of this charbroiler. The 5⁄8-inch-thick grate is reversible, with different widths of grate on each side. The grate can be positioned flat or slanted, so you can cook in the way that works best for you.
The Toastmaster charbroiler has two 30,000-BTU burners, each of which has its own control knob, giving the user two 12-inch cooking zones. The nickel-plated legs are adjustable to allow for level installation and a comfortable working height. The rear gas connection is a standard 3⁄4-in. to help make installation simple. Stainless and aluminized steel construction makes the unit durable, reliable, and easy to clean.
- Lava rock gas charbroiler
- Runs on natural gas
- Cooking surface is 24 in. wide
- 12-in. cooking zones are individually controlled
- 30,000-BTU output in each cooking zone
- Rear, sides, and drip pan are made of aluminized steel
- Stainless steel front and top rail
- Grates are reversible for thin or thick metal grates
- Grates are adjustable between level and slanted grilling
- Includes 2 bags of lava rocks
- Adjustable, nickel-plated legs are 4-in. high
- Standard 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection makes installation simple
- Full-width water pan helps simplify cleaning
- 5⁄ 8-in. thick griddle plate
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 261⁄32 in. D x 1515⁄32 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|