The 24-in. lava rock charbroiler by Toastmaster will supply your customers with the rich flavor of charbroiled beef, chicken, and shrimp. Lava rock coupled vaporizes the foods' juices, creating the grilled flavor your customers crave. The 24-in size and the 4-in. adjustable legs make this charbroiler a wise choice for any restaurant.
- 24-in. wide cast iron charbroiling surface
- Double branding grates are reversible and made of cast iron for long lasting dependability
- 2 bags of lava rock included
- Adjustable flame puts control in the operator's hands
- Aluminized steel drip pan, rear, and sides allow for easy cleaning
- 2 control knobs are protected by a stainless steel bull nose front for long lasting use
- 2 burners provide 30,000 BTUs each for quick turn-out
- 60,000 BTUs total output
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 15-15/32 in. H x 26-1/32 in. H
- cULus-Gas Fired and UL-EPH Listed
Lava Rock Charbroiler, counter top, gas, 24" wide, heavy duty cast iron cooking surface, reversible double branding grates, adjustable control valve, stainless steel front & top rail, aluminized steel drip tray, rear & sides, 4" nickel plated legs, UL, NSF4, 60,000 BTU. NG.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMLC24 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|