The Toastmaster TMLC24 charbroiler is evenly heated by U-shaped steel burners spaced every 12 inches. Lava rocks are used to diffuse heat across the cooking surface, imparting more flavors back to the food than radiants. Constructed of cast iron, the grates are heavy duty. They can be placed in flat or inclined positions and reversed to opposite sides to suit different applications. To catch splatter and food debris, tapered splash guards are integrated into the Toastmaster TMLC24 charbroiler. This unit comes ready for natural gas, but an LP gas conversion kit is included.
- Powered by natural gas
- U-shaped steel burners are placed every 12 in. to provide even heat
- Lava rocks diffuse heat across the cooking surface while imparting flavors and aromas by absorbing grease and vaporizing it into the food
- Cast iron grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions
- Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate products
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guards reduce the amount of messes on the countertop
- Large-capacity, full-width, stainless steel water pan collects food debris
- Cool-to-the-touch bullnose front protects the operator and knobs
- Stainless steel top and front resists rusting, scratching, and bending
- Aluminized steel sides withstands high-volume applications
- 4-in. legs adjust to provide stability on the countertop
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- Replacement lava rock is available
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you want to read more about charbroilers, take a look at our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMLC24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|