The Spaceman 6235AH soft-serve machine holds two flavors in two 12.7-quart hoppers, though it has three spouts for a swirled flavor option. Since the unit is gravity-fed, the hoppers are positioned above the freezing cylinders so the mix drips down. Product quality is regulated and maintained by digital controls that display the temperature for each section. Overnight and during slow periods the stand-by mode keeps the product at an ideal temperature, and the Spaceman 6235AH soft-serve machine has a low mix indicator light that shines when the unit needs to be refilled.
- 48-qt. capacity per hr.
- Holds 2 flavors
- 3 dispensers with a swirl option to mix flavors
- (2) 12.7-qt. hoppers
- (2) 1.8-qt. freezing cylinders
- Hopper agitators maintain an ideal consistency by mixing product throughout the day
- Gravity fed with hoppers positioned on top and the mix dripping down into the freezing cylinders
- Dual digital machine controls regulate and maintain quality for each flavor
- Temperature display enables the operator to monitor the product
- Stand-by mode maintains product temperatures in the hoppers and cylinders overnight and during slow periods
- Low mix indicator light illuminates to alert the operator when refills are needed
- Low temperature, mechanical motor amperage, high pressure, and thermal overload protection
- Requires 6-in. clearance on each side
- Uses R404A and R134A refrigerant
- 6,980 BTU
- (2) 1.25 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA L6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 21.8 in. W x 31.2 in. D x 37.6 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Take a look at the soft-serve machines buyers' guide to learn more about these units.
Soft-Serve Machine, countertop, air-cooled self-contained, (2) flavors & (1) twist, air pump pressurized system, (2) 6 qt. (5.7 ltr.) hoppers including agitators & (2) 1.8 qt. (1.7 ltr.) freezing cylinders, 48 qt. capacity/hour, low mix indicator light, temperature display, standby, automatic microprocessor control, includes: tune up kit, lubricant, sanitizer solution, brush kit, manual & cleaning guides, (2) 1.25 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 13.0 amps, 3.4 kW, 2 poles/3 wires, NEMA L6-20P, cETLus, ETL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Spaceman 6235AH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet