The Crown Verity PCB-36 countertop grill is an ideal size for small gatherings outdoors, like catered events, country club meals, and more. The 304 stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and resists corrosion and scratches. Crash bars are built onto the front and sides of the grill to protect it from damage. Its unibody design makes the grill lighter so it can easily be transported to various places. Other PCB-36 grills can be stacked onto this grill for storage and transporting.
Five stainless steel burners are spaced 5.75 inches apart to create an even heating pattern. The burners are heated through a stainless steel pilot burner tube system. Propane gas is used to heat this grill. Cooking temperatures are reached within 5 minutes. Even when cleaning and transporting, the stainless steel radiants stay in place. The Crown Verity PCB-36 countertop grill comes with water pans that have drain ports to make cleaning them out easy.
- 304 stainless steel construction resists corrosion and scratches
- 5 stainless steel burners are heavy duty
- 5.75 in. between each burner provides even heat pattern
- Heats up to cooking temperature within 5 min.
- Crash bars on the front and sides protect the unit from damage
- Water pans come with drain ports for simple cleaning
- 16 gauge, stainless steel radiants stay in place during cleaning and transporting
- Unibody design makes the grill lightweight for portability
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system
- 2 stage regulators and hoses
- Heated with propane gas
- Designed to stack with other PCB-36 grills for storage and transportation
- 79,500 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 421⁄4 in. L x 261⁄2 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Stacking Grill, portable, 38", 5 burners, stainless steel construction, 64,500 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Crown Verity PCB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||28|
|Overall Length (in)||36|