The Flat Tech CT2030 table base is designed for use in dining rooms since it has a 28.35-inch height. There are two bases included that can hold rectangular and oval tabletops measuring up to 36 inches long by 84 inches wide. Operators have flexibility since the bases can be arranged in different positions. With this flexibility, operators can position table bases at suitable intervals under the table for access to wheelchairs. This Flat Tech CT2030 table base uses stabilizing technology to keep the table level on uneven surfaces.
- Includes 2 bases to provide flexibility to operators that have variously sized tabletops
- Max. tabletop size measures 36 in. x 84 in. with rectangular and oval tops
- 28.35-in. H works in any dining area
- ADA complaint since operators are able to position table bases at intervals under tabletops to provide access for wheelchairs
- Cast iron construction works well with many different themes
- Prevent wobbling with the automatic stabilizing technology
- Stabilizing construction is seamlessly installed into the cast iron bottom
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 22 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, 28.35"H, 22"W base, accepts max. 36" x 48" rectangular or oval table tops, includes two bases, both bases feature two-footed self-stabilizing technology, three-pronged top plates, positioning table bases at suitable intervals under table tops gives access to wheelchairs/mobility equipment, cast iron w/ textured finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT2030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet