The Koolaire KDF-0150A undercounter ice maker works ideally behind bars since it fits under counters. It produces 168 pounds of ice in perfect conditions and has an AHRI-certified production capacity of 110 pounds. Its bin stores 92 pounds of full-cube ice, which melts slowly and is perfect for cocktails, sodas, iced tea, and water. While full-cube ice is versatile, it does not cool drinks as quickly as half-cube ice and takes up less space in glasses.
To produce ice in the Koolaire KDF-0150A undercounter ice maker, water flows over the evaporator plate into individual cube cells. Air produced by a fan is directed over the refrigerant lines, cooling the R404A refrigerant so that it in turn can cool the evaporator. Water then freezes on the plate, forming ice cubes. When water flows over the ice probe for 7 seconds, the harvest cycle is activated. A hot-gas valve opens and releases hot refrigerant into the evaporator to warm the evaporator plate and melt enough ice to release it from the plate.
- 168-lb. ice production capacity
- 110-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Condenser pulls air in and out through the front
- Water flows over the evaporator plate into cube cells and freezes
- Water flow touches the ice probe for 7 sec. before the harvest cycle starts
- Hot-gas valve opens and releases hot refrigerant into the evaporator, warming it so that ice falls from the cells
- Damper is held open for 7 sec. to turn the ice machine off when the bin is full
- On/off/wash switch is straightforward to use
- Reusable air filter facilitates cleaning the condenser
- Produces full cubes, which are ideal for various kinds of beverages
- Full cubes melt slowly but do not cool drinks as quickly as half cubes
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- 92-lb. ice storage capacity
- Bin door slides up and under the top for quick scooping
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Should not be placed near equipment that generates heat or in direct sunlight
- Required ambient air temperature: 39.2-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 39.2-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI and NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 38.5 in. H
- 7.2 A, 9.35 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Not sure what kind of ice maker would be best for you? Take a look at our guide to ice machines to find out more.
Undercounter Ice Kube Machine with Bin, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 26" W, production capacity up to 168 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (110 AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 92 lb bin storage capacity, removable & re-useable air filter, hideaway bin door, full-dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Koolaire KDF-0150A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||168|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||92|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Production Range (per day)||100 - 199 lbs|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||50 - 99|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 29 inches|
|Product||Undercounter Ice Maker|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Special Features||Removable Air Filter|