The Libbey 9126 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance red wine glass gives tabletops an elegant feel with its seamless construction, which is also durable to support regular commercial use. Sparkling clarity and brilliance are created since the cup is made of ClearFire™ glass. Wine stands out in the glass with the beadless, fine rim edge. A flat foot on the Libbey 9126 Master’s Reserve Renaissance red wine glass keeps it stable on tabletops. To provide additional strength along the HD2 rim, a DuraTemp treatment has been applied to it.
- 24-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass provides durability and brilliant clarity
- Seamless design from the bowl to the stem elevates its presentation
- HD2 rim has been through a DuraTemp treatment for additional strength
- Edge is beadless and ultra-fine, so it the drink can stand out
- Flat foot is stable and balanced on tables
- Overall dimensions: 43⁄8 in. dia. x 87⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, red, 24 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 8-7/8"; T 3-1/4"; B 3-1/2"; D 4-3/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9126 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|