The Libbey 9118 Master’s Reserve® Prism goblet has a durable HD2 rim that uses a DuraTemp treatment to create chip resistance. The edge of the rim is beadless and ultra fine, so it will not distract from the drink. The ClearFire™ glass offers sparkling clarity and brilliance, preventing the glass from seeming smudged or dirty. A seamless design provides durability while enhancing the presentation. With a flat foot design, the Libbey 9118 Master’s Reserve Prism goblet remains stable on tabletops. It has a 16-ounce capacity, which is perfect for water, wine, iced tea, and more.
- 16-oz. capacity
- Brilliant ClearFire glass creates maximum clarity to pull focus to the drink
- Seamless design elevates the presentation while providing strength
- Flat foot provides stability and balance
- Rim edge is thin and beadless, so it enables the drink to stand out
- HD2 rim provides lasting durability with a DuraTemp treatment
- Overall dimensions: 35⁄8 in. dia. x 7 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Goblet Glass, 16 oz., HD2 rim, seam-free, flat foot, dishwasher safe, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Prism (H 7"; T 2-5/8"; B 3-1/8"; D 3-5/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9118 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee|