The Libbey 9038 Master’s Reserve® Modernist beverage glass is made of ClearFire™ glass to maintain brilliance and a sparkling clarity that offers an elegant display. It has a thick bottom to add balance when lifting and tilting the tumbler. A classic look is provided by the straight-sided design, and the walls are break resistant since they are reinforced. Chip resistance along the HD2 rim is created by a DuraTemp treatment. The rim edge on the Libbey 9038 Master’s Reserve Modernist beverage glass is thin and beadless, so it does not take away from the presentation.
- 12-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass provides brilliance and sparkling clarity
- Thick bottom provides balance in the hand when lifting and tilting
- Straight sides offer a versatile, classic look that fits into many themes
- Fine, beadless rim edge does not take away from the drink presentation
- HD2 rim has a DuraTemp treatment for chip resistance
- Reinforced walls provide additional strength to resist breaking
- Master’s Reserve laser logo on the bottom
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄2 in. dia. x 65⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Beverage Glass, 12 oz. capacity, high definition & high durability rim, reinforced side walls, straight-sided design, ClearFire™ glass, clear, Master's Reserve™, Modernist, (H 6-5/8"; T 2-1/2"; B 2-1/4"; D 2-1/2"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9038 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet