The Libbey 56 juice glass is the perfect solution for serving juice during breakfast service at breakfast eateries and room service. The glass features a 5-ounce capacity and a 31⁄2-inch height. Its straight sides taper from the 21⁄4-inch top diameter smoothly down to its 17⁄8-inch-diameter base.
This Libbey juice glass is protected by the company's Safedge rim guarantee, which states that the glass will be replaced at no cost if the rim should happen to chip. It has been manufactured using a treatment process that heats, then rapidly cools the glassware to strengthen it against mechanical and thermal shock, making it a durable addition to your restaurant's glassware collection. The Libbey 56 can also be used as a sampling glass for beer.
- Libbey straight-sided series
- 5-oz. capacity
- Appropriate for serving juice or sampling sizes of beer and other drinks
- Safedge rim guarantee warrants the glass's rim against chipping
- Heat treatment manufacturing process provides strength to the glass to bolster it against both thermal and mechanical shock
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄2 in. H x 21⁄4 in. top dia. x 17⁄8 in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Juice Glass, 5 oz., Safedge Rim guarantee, straight sided, (H 3-1/2"; T 2-1/4"; B 1-7/8"; D 2-1/4")
Libbey 56 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|