The Libbey 5327 glass paneled mug is a heavy-duty glass suitable for serving a variety of drinks in your bar or restaurant. With a 22-ounce capacity, this mug limits how often your bartenders or servers will have to worry about refills and keeps your customers satisfied. The glass walls are thick to help insulate cold drinks, and also make this mug ideal for frosting to help keep drinks cold longer.
This glass mug features full-height vertical panels, resulting in a classic design that can complement any bar's glassware collection. It has a hollow base and straight sides, resulting in a strong, stable glass, and the rounded glass handle provides a comfortable grip for your customers. It is dishwasher-safe, ensuring it can be kept clean without any special treatment in a busy commercial kitchen.
- Part of Libbey's Mugs and Tankards pattern
- Clear glass paneled mug
- 22-oz. capacity
- Vertical panels run the full height of the mug
- Thick glass walls help insulate cold drinks
- Sufficiently large, rounded handle for user comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Hollow base
- Overall Dimensions: 73⁄8 in. H x 31⁄2 in. top and bottom dia. x 51⁄8 max dia.
Mug, 22 oz., 7-3/8"H, paneled, glass
Libbey 5327 Specifications
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|