The Libbey 5295 Irish coffee mug has an ornate stem that stands out on tabletops while giving establishments an upscale feel. Made of glass with brilliant clarity, the mug showcases the drink and the pressed construction of the glass adds durability. Additional strength is provided by the thick walls, which also help maintain the temperature of the beverage. The Libbey 5295 Irish coffee mug has an 81⁄2-ounce capacity. It has the look of a traditional Irish coffee mug with its foot and short stem, but it can also be used to serve hot chocolate, cappuccinos, and mulled cider.
- 81⁄2-oz. capacity
- Foot and short stem have the look of traditional Irish coffee mug
- Ornate stem design gives tabletops a unique and upscale look
- Pressed construction provides durability for commercial applications
- Thick glass adds strength and helps maintain the beverage temperature
- Glass should be preheated to prevent thermal shock when serving hot beverages
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄8 in. dia. x 57⁄8 in. H
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Irish Coffee Mug/Dessert, 8-1/2 oz., with handle, (H 5-7/8"; T 3-1/8"; B 2-3/4"; D 4-1/8")
Libbey 5295 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|