The Libbey 3996 champagne flute features a narrow rim that minimizes the surface area of the champagne that is allowed to contact air, maintaining the drink's signature carbonation so guests can enjoy their drink slowly without it going flat. The extra-tall design gives the Libbey champagne glass a deep bowl that helps draw guests' attention to the visual effect created by their effervescent beverage.
This glass's 6-ounce capacity makes it plenty large enough to serve the standard 3-ounce or 31⁄2-ounce serving of champagne. In addition to its namesake spirit, the Libbey 3996 can be used to serve fruity beers. This particular glass is backed by Libbey's Safedge guarantee, which means it will be replaced if the rim or foot ever chip.
- Libbey Embassy Royale series
- 6-oz. capacity
- Narrow rim helps conserve carbonation my minimizing the surface area of the drink exposed to the air
- Extra-tall design help showcase the champagnes effervescent qualities
- Backed by Libbey's Safedge rim and foot guarantee, which e?insures against chipping but not breakage
- Overall Dimensions: 83⁄4 in. H x 2 in. top dia. x 23⁄4 bottom dia. x 23⁄4 max dia.
Flute Glass, 6 oz., tall, Safedge® Rim and foot guarantee, Embassy Royale®, (H 8-3/4"; T 2"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-3/4")
Libbey 3796 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|