The Libbey 23396 double old fashioned glass is an ideal glass to use for serving classic mixed drinks in your bar or restaurant. As part of Libbey's Nob Hill series, this piece is made with a textured base that prevents it from sticking to wet surfaces. It has a 9-ounce capacity and measures 45⁄8 inches high with a 21⁄2-inch diameter. The Safedge rim guarantee warranties the glass's rim against chipping when it's used for everyday food service applications.
- Part of the Libbey Nob Hill Series
- 9-oz. capacity
- Textured base helps prevent glass from sticking to surfaces that are wet from condensation
- Good choice for serving mixed drinks in virtually any bar or restaurant
- Rim is guaranteed not to chip by Libbey's Safedge Rim Guarantee
- Overall Dimensions: 45⁄8 in. H x 21⁄2 in. dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Double Old Fashioned Glass, 12-1/4 oz., Safedge Rim guarantee, NOB HILL (H 3-7/8"; T 3-1/8"; B 3-1/8"; D 3-1/4")
Libbey 23396 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|
|Style||Double Old Fashioned|