This Libbey 159 beverage glass is a good general-purpose piece to have on hand for serving iced tea, soft drinks, and water. It's built with a slightly-contoured shape that makes it beautiful but not ornate, lending it an ability to be used in both casual and upscale eateries. It is designed with a heavy base that gives the glass stability and a premium feel. The Safedge Rim guarantee protects the glass's rim against chipping from everyday wear and tear. The Libbey 159 beverage glass has a 121⁄2-ounce capacity, a 27⁄8-inch diameter, and a height of 55⁄8 inches.
- Heavy base lends stability and a premium feel to the glass
- Libbey's Safedge Rim Guarantee protects glass's edge from chipping
- Glass is made with a slight contour to give the glass a contemporary elegance that can be incorporated into a number of themes
- 121⁄2 ounce capacity makes the glass ideal for serving water, iced tea, and soft drinks
- Overall Dimensions: 55⁄8 in. H x 27⁄8 in. top dia. x 21⁄2 in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Beverage Glass, 12-1/2 oz., Safedge Rim guarantee, heavy base, (H 5-5/8"; T 2-7/8"; B 2-1/2"; D 2-7/8")
Libbey 159 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|
|Specialty Options||Heavy Base|