The Libbey 15481 Inverness rocks glass has a 9-ounce capacity. It has been through a strengthening thermal process called the DuraTuff® treatment. This helps prevent chipping and breaking while also ensuring that if the glass is broken, it will separate into large pieces. The glass has excellent clarity, showing off the drink to help promote sales. The Inverness pattern is distinct with its unique five-sided base that will capture customers’ attention. The Libbey 15481 Inverness rocks glass is ideal for serving drinks on ice and cocktails.
- 9-oz. capacity
- Ideal for serving cocktails and drinks on ice
- DuraTuff treatment is a thermal process that strengthens the material to help prevent chipping and breaking
- Glass has brilliant clarity that showcases the drink
- Inverness pattern draws the eye with a 5-sided base design
- Overall dimensions: 33⁄8 in. dia. x 31⁄2 in. H
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Rocks Glass, 9 oz., DuraTuff®, Inverness (H 3-1/2"; T 3-3/8"; B 3-1/8"; D 3-3/8")
Libbey 15481 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity Range||9 - 14 oz|