The Libbey 15477 Inverness cooler glass is perfect for holding iced tea, sodas, cocktails, and other drinks. It has a capacity of 151⁄4 ounces. Since the glass has been through a DuraTuff® treatment, it has strength for use in commercial settings. Along with chip and break resistance, this process ensures that if the glass breaks, it does not shatter into small pieces. The glass has brilliant clarity, making drinks visible from the outside for easy product identification and merchandising. The Libbey 15477 Inverness cooler glass has a sleek look that fits a wide range of décors.
- 151⁄4-oz. capacity
- Ideal for cocktails, soft drinks, iced tea, and water
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens the glass through a thermal process
- Treatment creates chip and break resistance and prevents the glass from breaking into small pieces
- Glass has excellent clarity that showcases the drink
- Inverness pattern uses a distinct 5-sided base to capture attention
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. dia. x 61⁄8 in. H
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Cooler Glass, 15-1/4 oz., DuraTuff, INVERNESS, (H 6-1/8"; T 3-1/2"; B 2-1/2"; D 3-1/2")
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 15477 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|