The Libbey 15253 iced tea glass holds an impressive 22 ounces, resulting in fewer refills for your servers. The clear glass has fantastic clarity, allowing you to show off whatever sodas, teas, or juices you choose to serve. The glass is made in the Gibraltar pattern, with an octagonal base and vertical panels that end near the top, and a smoothly rounded top that makes drinking comfortable.
As part of the Gibraltar series, this glass receives the DuraTuff® treatment. This heat treatment enhances the durability of the glass, making it ideal for use in commercial settings. To make cleaning convenient, the glass is safe for use in commercial dishwashers.
- Part of the Libbey Gibraltar line
- 22-oz. iced tea glass
- Matches the Gibraltar style with vertical panels along the bottom 2⁄3 of the glass and a smooth, round top
- Made of clear glass with excellent clarity
- Receives the Libbey DuraTuff® treatment to ensure durability
- Large capacity limits how many refills are needed
- Made in America
- Safe for use in commercial dishwashers
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. H x 33⁄4 in. top dia. x 23⁄4 in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Iced Tea Glass, 22 oz., DuraTuff, GIBRALTAR, (H 7"; T 3-3/4"; B 2-3/4"; D 3-3/4")
Libbey 15253 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Beverage Type||Iced Tea|