The Libbey 15249 rocks glass is from the Gibraltar pattern, which features a geometric design on the bottom half of the glass, with a top half that is larger in diameter, to ensure users can securely grip it during use. With a 51⁄2-ounce capacity, this rocks glass can be used to serve single or double pours on the rocks or without ice. The DuraTuff process applied to this rocks glass is a specialized treatment that produces a tougher glass able to better resist breakage or shattering caused by mechanical and thermal shock.
- Rocks glass
- From the Gibraltar pattern
- 51⁄2-oz. capacity
- Perfect for single or double pours
- Features a geometric design on bottom to facilitate a secure grip
- DuraTuff process creates a more durable glass that resists thermal and mechanical shock
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄8 in. H x 3 in. top dia. x 21⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 3 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Rocks Glass, 5-1/2 oz., DuraTuff, GIBRALTAR, (H 3-1/8"; T 3"; B 2-1/8"; D 3")
Libbey 15249 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|