The Libbey 15237 beverage glass has a capacity of 10 ounces, making it ideal for serving water, juice, tea, or soda. The glass features vertical panels along the bottom portion of the glass, creating an octagonal base and making the glass easier to grip. The top of the glass is smooth and round, easy and comfortable to drink from.
As part of the Gibraltar pattern, the Libbey 15237 receives the DuraTuff™ treatment. This is a heat treatment that is applied to the top third of the glass, making it more durable and able to withstand the rigors of commercial use. The glass is also dishwasher safe, so you can keep up in your busy commercial kitchen to provide the clean glasses your customers need.
- Part of Libbey's Gibraltar line
- 10-oz. beverage glass
- Made of clear glass
- Octagonal base and vertical panels along bottom portion of glass provides an easy-to-grip surface
- Smoothly rounded top makes drinking easy and comfortable
- DuraTuff® treatment ensures top third of glass is especially resilient against mechanical and thermal shock
- Made in America
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall Dimensions: 43⁄4 in. H x 31⁄8 in. top dia. x 21⁄2 in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Beverage Glass, 10 oz., DuraTuff, GIBRALTAR, (H 4-3/4"; T 3-1/8"; B 2-1/2"; D 3-1/8")
Libbey 15237 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||15383|
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|