Libbey's 15141 cooler glass is part of its Restaurant Basics Collection. This clear glass has a 14-ounce capacity and a weighted base. This glass has received Libbey's DuraTuff® treatment, which makes it more resistant to thermal shock and ensures that if it does break, it will do so in large pieces rather than shattering. The less-than-an-actual-pint capacity of this type of 14-ounce pint glass has earned it the nickname "cheater pint."
- Part of the Restaurant Basics Collection
- 14-ounce pint glass
- Color: clear
- Weighted base provides stability
- This type of glass is often described as a "cheater pint" because its overall dimensions are identical to standard pint glasses, but its extra-heavy foot reduces its capacity to 14 oz.
- DuraTuff glass is heat-treated to prevent breakage from thermal shock
- Duratuff also prevents shattering and exploding that tempered glass is known for, instead breaking into large pieces
- Made in America
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall Dimensions: 57⁄8-in. H x 31⁄2-in. top dia., 2 3⁄8-in. bottom dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Cooler Glass, 14 oz., DuraTuff®, Restaurant Basics (H 5-7/8"; T 3-1/2"; B 2-3/8"; D 3-1/2")
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 15141 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet