The Curtron M108-PR-4080 strip curtain door helps prevent cold air from escaping and contaminants from entering your walk-in refrigerator or freezer since the PVC, polar grad strips overlap. Each strip is 8 inches wide and 0.08 inch thick; the top has a heat-sealed loop that make sliding the strips easier and reduces the amount of stress and damage to the strips. The aluminum tube and mounting brackets are durable. Bracket hardware is included so you can mount the Curtron M108-PR-4080 strip curtain door overhead.
- Made to go on walk-in refrigerators and freezers
- Strips overlap to keep cold air from escaping
- PVC material is polar grade for use in commercial settings
- 8-in.-W x 0.08-in.-thick polar reinforced strips with a heat-sealed loop
- Aluminum tube and universal mounting brackets are durable
- Bracket hardware is included for overhead mounting
- Looped top makes sliding the strips easy and helps reduce stress and prevent damage
- Strips withstand temperatures of -20 to 140 degrees F
- Overall Dimensions: 40 in. W x 80 in. H
Strip Curtain, for walk-in coolers & freezers, 40" W x 80" H, with 8" W x .080" thick polar reinforced strips with heat-sealed loop, aluminum tube and universal mounting brackets.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Curtron M108-PR-4080 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Door Solutions|