The Curtron E-IBD-36-1 air curtain prevents cold and warm air from coming into the building so customers and employees stay comfortable. Insects and contaminants are kept from entering the building. Two blower wheels push air in front of the door, while an automatic plunger style door switch automatically turns the air curtain on when the door is opened. A low noise level helps prevent distractions and enables workers to communicate easily. The aluminized housing of the Curtron E-IBD-36-1 air curtain makes it durable and resistant to corrosion. An air filter on the curtain helps increase the quality of air being used.
- Intended to help with insect control for service entrances
- Prevents outside air infiltration so your building's atmosphere stays comfortable
- 3⁄4-HP motor
- 2 blower wheels push air across entryway to create a barrier to debris and insects
- Aluminized housing is durable and resists corrosion
- Automatic plunger style door switch turns the unit on as soon as the door is opened
- Air quality is increased thanks to the included air filter
- Low noise levels helps prevent distractions while employees work
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 153⁄8 in. D x 15 in. H
- ETL listed
Save-T Air Curtain, for insect control on service entrances, (1) 3/4 HP motor, (2) blower wheels, aluminized housing, automatic plunger style door switch, covers area up to 36" wide x 120" high
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Curtron E-IBD-36-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet