The Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 cooler strip door is perfect for walk-in coolers and freezers. The non-corrosion, high-impact PCV strips keep cold air in the cooler or freezer, while preventing insects and contaminants from getting inside. Each strip on the curtain is 6 inches wide by 0.06 inches thick. The entire strip door measures 40 inches wide by 80 inches tall, commonly used for doorways that are 36 inches wide by 78 inches tall. The lightweight construction of the Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 cooler strip door allows staff to easily go through the doorway. Replacing the strips is simple, and the entire unit is easy to install since there are no metal parts.
- Non-corrosive, high-impact polypropylene construction
- Drill bit and mounting screws included
- Easy to install since there are no metal parts
- Lightweight so staff can easily go through the door
- 180-degree living hinge
- Replacing strips is simple
- Compatible with RIP-A-STRIP™
- Rated from -20-140 degrees F temperatures
- Designed to go on walk-in coolers and freezers
- Uses 6 in. x 0.06 in. strips
- Made for openings that measure 40 in. W x 80 in. H
- USDA and FDA compliant
Curtronizer Economy Strip Door, for walk-in coolers & freezers, for openings up to 40"W x 80"H (commonly used for 36"W x 78"H openings), 6"W x .060" thick USDA polar reinforced PVC strips (rated for -20 to 140 F temps) cut flat and punched with holes on
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Curtron CZN-6-PR-4080 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet