Three wire racks and the ability to hold four bake trays to keep its baked goods flowing gives good reason for kitchens to invest in Equipex's FC-33/1 quarter-size countertop convection oven. With its stainless steel exterior and interior, the unit has an air flow design to assure quick and consistent baking of items such as pizzas, casseroles, rolls, breads and other baked goods. There is a 480 degree thermostat with a timer that works up to 120 minutes. A rear fan and heater assembly makes for a solid convection pattern within the cooking chamber.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 3 wire racks and capability of holding 4 bake trays
- 1 bake tray included
- Air flow design assures quick and consistent baking
- 480-degree thermostat F and 120-minute timer
- Rear fan and heater assembly makes solid convection pattern within cooking chamber
- Safety glass door with handle
- 2 quartz heating elements overhead
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1.7 kW, NEMA 5-15 P
- Interior Dimensions: 16-in. W x 11-1/2 in. D x 10-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 18-1/2 in D x 13-in. H
- cULus Listed
Sodir Convection Oven/Broiler, electric, countertop,single-deck, 480ºF thermostatic controls, 2 quartz heating elements overhead, separate convection & broiling modes, drip tray, (3) wire racks, aluminum bake pan, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 1.7 kW, NEMA 5-15P, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Equipex FC-33/1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Quarter|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|