The CMA UC50E high-temp undercounter dishwasher can wash up to 30 racks per hour. The cycle is fully automatic for ease of use. The built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps also make the warewasher easy to operate. The triple filtering protection system captures excess soil and debris, preventing them from recirculating over the dishes. The pump drain allows for multiple installation applications, including elevated drains. The door and water level safety switches, plus booster thermostat, give you optimal performance and safety.
The double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and quiet operation. The operator-friendly, removable, stainless steel wash and rinse arms allow for easy cleaning. The stainless steel safety filters protect the washing pump to prevent corrosion and damage. The stainless steel molded rack supports, polished stainless steel surfaces and tanks with rounded corners further provide the user with easy cleaning. Rounded corners in the dishmachine make cleaning easier. Top-mounted controls on the CMA UC50E high-temp undercounter dishwasher are easy to read and use.
- Washes up to 30 racks per hr.
- Cycle is fully automatic for easy operation
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps
- Pump drain gives you man installation options; no floor drain is required
- Safety Temp feature ensures the sanitizing rinse is 180 degrees F each cycle
- 6 kW wash tank heater
- Double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and quiet operation
- Uses 0.8 gal. of water per rack
- Door and water level safety switches
- Booster safety thermostat
- Stainless steel safety filters protect the wash pump
- Rounded corners make cleaning easier
- Wash and rinse arms are easily removable for cleaning or replacing
- Triple filtering protection system collects excess soil and debris to prevent it from recirculating over dishes
- Top-mounted controls are easy to use and read
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 2.7-6.53 kW, 28 A
- Overall Dimensions: 237⁄16 in. W x 24 in. D x 335⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; Energy Star certified
Dishwasher/Glasswasher, undercounter, 23-7/16"W x 24"D x 33-5/16"H, high temperature sanitizing, built-in booster heater with safety thermostat, (30) racks/hour, 13" door opening, fully automatic cycle, built-in detergent & rinse chemical pumps, Safe-T-Temp feature, tank heater, pumped drain, removable upper & lower wash & rinse arms, triple filtering protection system, stainless steel safety filters for wash pump, door & water level safety switches, double-skin stainless steel construction, 3/4 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA UC50E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||30|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Usage|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|